Product Description: Seventh Generation plant-based Free & Clean Natural Hand Wash gets the job done with no dyes, no fragrances, no triclosan, and no phthalates. Life is complicated. Choosing a liquid hand soap should be simple. The gentle plant-based formula in Seventh Generation Natural Hand Wash is made with renewable cleaning ingredients that leave hands clean, soft and refreshed. Everything should be this easy.
- Seventh Generation Free & Clean Hand Soap is hypoallergenic and gentle on your hands
- Our hand wash is designed to clean your hands without drying your skin
- No fragrances, dyes, triclosan, chlorine or phthalates
- Our natural hand wash formula is USDA Certified Biobased 97%
- Sophisticated bottle design looks great on kitchen and bathroom counters
Ingredient: Water, sodium coco-sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), decyl glucoside (plant-derived surfactant), aloe barbadensis leaf juice (plant-derived feel enhancer), sodium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), magnesium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), glycerin (plant-derived foam enhancer), glyceryl caprylate/caprate (plant-derived skin conditioner), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), tetrasodium iminodisuccinate (synthetic preservative enhancer), coco-glucoside (plant-derived skin conditioner), glyceryl oleate (plant-derived skin conditioner), and sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate (synthetic preservatives).
Life is complicated. Washing your hands should be simple. Seventh Generation hand wash has no dyes, no synthetic fragrances, no triclosan, no phthalates. Just a gentle, plant-based formula that does what it’s supposed to do. Enjoy.