St. Ives Acne Control Face Scrub With Salicylic Acid, Non Comedogenic, Paraben Free, and Oil free 6 oz
3 in stock
From the manufacturer
- Exfoliating face scrub with 2% salicylic acid
- Helps prevent new blackheads and blemishes from forming
- Made with natural exfoliators
- Facial wash deeply clean pores
St. Ives Acne Control Face Scrub Apricot 6 oz
Face Wash Exfoliates Skin and Deeply Cleans Pores
St. Ives Acne Control Face Scrub Apricot is a delicious face scrub that smells of fuzzy apricots, helps to exfoliate skin and deeply cleans pores for fresher than fresh skin. Our Walnuts and Apricots come from sun-drenched California and North Africa. Our scrub is made with natural exfoliants and is oil free for a gentle, deep cleanse*. Use St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub for the treatment of acne and to help prevent new acne pimples and acne blemishes from forming.
St. Ives: Get to Know Us
Want to know how to get glowing skin? You’ve come to the perfect place. Our products were all made to bring the joy of nature to your skin while making it glow – all without crossing into shiny skin territory (not cute). That’s why our entire lineup features natural moisturizers, exfoliators, and extracts! We also just really, really love apricots. Think of St. Ives as your go-to for great-smelling cleansers, lotions, masks, and body washes you can use on the daily to get glowing skin that feels super-hydrated and oh-so-silky smooth.
The Science of Exfoliation
Did you know your skin is constantly renewing itself? Basically, your body is always making new skin cells: while you sleep, while you eat, during class or morning status meetings at work- you get the point! However, the process isn’t perfect. Sometimes these old cells don’t flake off quickly enough; this build-up can leave you with a rough, dull, tired-looking complexion. Enter the exfoliating face scrub! Used correctly, these deep facial cleansers can help boost radiance by gently buffing away leftover dead skin cells. Properly exfoliated skin looks fresher, smoother, and downright glow-ier. Now go forth and exfoliate responsibly with one of our face scrubs, made with natural facial exfoliators.
How to Use
- Squeeze a dime sized amount of St. Ives Acne Control Facial Scrub Apricot onto your fingertips and massage into damp skin. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
- Work the face wash all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
- When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel. Use the exfoliating facial scrub 3-4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.
|St. Ives Acne Control Face Scrub Apricot 6 oz||St. Ives Fresh Skin Face Scrub Apricot 6 oz||St. Ives Radiant Skin Face Scrub Pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange 6 oz||St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Face Scrub and Mask Oatmeal 6 oz||St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Face Scrub Green Tea 6 oz||St. Ives Exfoliate & Nourish Coconut Oil Scrub 4.23z|
|Provides Instant Nourishment||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA||✓|
|Helps Fight or Prevent Acne||✓||NA||NA||NA||✓||NA|